8/20/2005

Sorry to keep you waiting so long

It's been quite awhile since I last posted here. I've been quite busy in the interim. Among other things, I'm now working on a new assignment. It's a better fit for me than the last one, making great use of my particular skillset. It's also a beautiful location; I don't know who designed it, but they really put the "park" in "office park".

On the artistic side, I've finished the last of the blocks I was making for the star sampler swap, and everyone loved them. Now I'm working on another swap; this one's mini Christmas blocks.

My partner's doing a little better than she had been lately. Her bad leg has been getting worse; the fused bones have been bowed for as long as I've known her, but in the last couple of months it seems the bowing has gotten worse. So she was in a lot of pain (more than usual, that is) while her body adapted to the new position.

Anyway, that's all the news that's fit to print right now.

No comments: