1/04/2007

Well, folks, we lost

Honey looked the case up online, and found that the decision left the judge's hands yesterday - in favor of the plaintiffs, naturally. So we expect to see the sheriff any day now.

There is still some hope, however.

  1. We get a free consultation with a lawyer.
    1. (Yeah I realize now that I should have done that two months ago, but I thought it would all be pretty straightforward and I could handle it myself. 20/20 hindsight. I'm so used to there being no help available for me that I've gotten into the habit of assuming that I both must and can take care of everything myself.)
    2. Anyway, we'll be talking with him this afternoon to see if he can do anything to help us, even if it's only to get us a stay - to buy us some time before we absolutely have to be out of here.
  2. A friend of ours is connecting us with a guy who'll give us a down-at-the-heels RV. I hear it isn't much, but it could be home for awhile until we can get settled into something better. The guy will even deliver it; we just need to find a place to park it.
Anybody know where we can rent a space (with water, power, and if possible, sewage) to park an old RV and live in it?

No comments: