9/26/2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

I know it's been way too long since I've posted here. I'll try to do better going forward.

Meanwhile, the highlights of life since my last post:
  • Honey wants me to side with her in "encouraging" my daughter to get a job and move out. Yes, I want my house back, but no, I don't want to throw my daughter out to get it.
  • Honey has been having episodes of dementia; the most recent one lasted almost four days, ending late Monday night. I'm getting worried, because Alzheimer's does run in her family. I wasn't expecting to have to start looking for assisted living for her for at least a few more years, but I may have to move that up.
  • On the plus side, I started WeightWatchers Online this week; I need to get rid of this excess I've been carrying around.

No comments: