3/10/2007

Labels

Today, I'm starting to use Blogger's "label" feature to add tags to my posts. I've added tags to some of my most recent entries, but I'm not going to go back and do it to all of them unless somebody asks me.

I'm also trying to work out a way to add tags to my computer files, to make it easier to search for things. I think I've figured out how to make Windows XP do it, but it will mean visiting each and every file to add keywords to the properties, and that's a pretty daunting task. I may have to tackle it in chunks. I understand that Windows Vista can do this more easily, but I'm not going to upgrade any time soon, for several reasons:
  1. I can't afford it right now
  2. I can't afford the upgrades that I'll need to make to my computer to make it Vista-ready
  3. I hear there are still more than a few kinks in the system, and I'd rather wait for a more friendly version of it.

No comments: