4/15/2005

Lest you think I do nothing but bitch...

I offer the following bits of brightness that are currently in my life:

  • It's sunny and warm
  • It's Friday
  • Yesterday on the way home from work, I encountered a friend that I haven't seen in years, who invited honey and me to come to a party at his house at the end of the month. I'm so glad to reconnect with the old circle!
  • On the train going home last night, a young woman singing opera for tips - a touch of civilization that really made me smile
  • My health benefits have finally kicked in, which means that yesterday I was able to pick up 5 of honey's meds for a total of $100 in co-pays that would otherwise have cost well over $1,000 otherwise
  • Honey was able to get us an appointment with our GP for next week, so I'll soon be back on my anti-depressants - Yay!
  • It's Friday
  • The nice weather is supposed to hold through the weekend
Sometimes my life doesn't totally suck, and it's good to remember that.

No comments: